Using the online professional development blog (11 Tools) has given me a vision of my transformed classroom. I have learned many new tools and have realized how much more I need to learn. I plan to use Atomic Learning for training and to develop my skills.
I have found great sites, blogs, and tools such as:
· neoK12- has educational videos, puzzles, lessons, interactive diagrams, and can be used to create presentations
· KerPoof-Learning through creativity
· National Geographic Young Explorer- students can read issues
· GLENCOE Online Learning Center
· StoryLine Online
· Storybird- site that students can use art to create, read, and share stories
· Animoto-I liked it so much I purchased a subscription
· I like the word clouds the kids can create on ABCya.com and Tagxedo
§ Blogs :
§ Learning in Hand
§ Digital Kindergarten
§ Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners
§ Teaching Happily Ever After With A Technology Twist!
§ Kathy Schrock's Guide To Everything Bloomin' Apps
§ 25 More Things Netbooks Can Do
§ Teach With Your ipad-Blooms Taxonomy With Apps
§ Free Technology for Teachers
§ Reflections on Teaching, Learning, and Technology
I am glad I completed the 11 Tools. I can now breathe for a minute!