Monday, January 16, 2012

Tool 3

Over the years, I have spent many hours searching and downloading appropriate videos for my classroom. The videos are used to introduce an objective or to review one. The kids love them!
 I visited SchoolTube and Blinks and created a Dropbox account. I've already downloaded videos to it. This account will help me download videos etc. to our new classroom devices for stations.
Embedding a video into my blog was not easy. I watched the district video several times and tried to follow its directions. I did embed videos but I don’t think it was the method shown. I need to investigate what I am doing incorrectly.
I read about the copyright laws and fair use. Kids can use images and video clips on a secure page. I feel that I need to find out more what can be placed on a blog and what can’t.

1 comment:

  1. Dropbox is going to be our new best friends!
    Loved your videos...Caroline,, visit Linsey's Tech Tools Blog for the 1,2,3 directions for embedding...much simpler..copyright is a world unto its own..at least you have a good beginning source for a quick reference!

    ReplyDelete