Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tool #6:

I looked at Voicethread, edmodo, diigo, and skype. I have an account with edmodo, diigo, skype, and with Google docs. Google Docs will enable the kids to share ideas with each other and between  classrooms.
We will use skype with the other  first grade classes, our reading buddies, and with students involved in FFA.
I also created an account with symbaloo . I plan to use this right away as soon as we get our new technology. It places all the sites in one place for the kids to access.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline..I love visiting your blog...it is so welcoming, happy and inviting...just like your classroom.You are signed-up in all the right places! I am using Symbaloo too..i love the visual! Your first graders will be very busy after Spring Break!!
    February 20, 2012 6:26 AM

    ReplyDelete