Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tool 11


Using the online professional development blog (11 Tools) has given me a vision of my transformed classroom. I have learned many new tools and have realized how much more I need to learn. I plan to use Atomic Learning for training and to develop my skills.
I have found great sites, blogs, and tools such as:
·        neoK12- has educational videos, puzzles, lessons, interactive diagrams, and can be used to create presentations
·        KerPoof-Learning through creativity
·        National Geographic Young Explorer- students can read issues
·        GLENCOE Online Learning Center
·        StoryLine Online
·        Storybird- site that students can use art to create, read, and share stories
·        Symbaloo
·        Animoto-I liked it so much I purchased a subscription
·        I like the word clouds the kids can create on ABCya.com and Tagxedo

§  Blogs :
§  Learning in Hand
§  Digital Kindergarten
§  Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners
§  Teaching Happily Ever  After With A Technology Twist!
§  Kathy Schrock's Guide To Everything Bloomin' Apps
§  Bloomsapps
§  25 More Things Netbooks Can Do
§  Teach With Your ipad-Blooms Taxonomy With Apps
§  Free Technology for Teachers
§  Reflections on Teaching, Learning, and Technology
 I am glad I completed the 11 Tools. I can now breathe for a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment